William Hill Bonus
Type of bonus: Welcome Bonus
Bonus: 100% match up
Max. Bonus: $300
Wagering Requirements at a Glance:
- Create an account with the casino
- Deposit a minimum of $10 for 100% match up bonus
- Get William Hill Bonus of up to $300
- Meet a wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus and the deposit
- Players can’t withdraw the bonus
Our Rating and Review to William Hill Bonus
William Hill casino offers three types of welcome bonuses. The first is the regular first deposit bonus that matches up the player’s initial bonus 100% up to $300 after making a minimum deposit of $10. This offer applies to download versions only. The second welcome bonus is an alternative to players who don’t want to download William Hill casino software. The player needs to deposit a minimum of $35 for a 100% match up to $150. A playthrough requirement of 20 times the bonus and deposit are required when claiming the bonus.
High-rolling players may opt for the third welcome bonus that matches up the initial deposit by 30% up to $300. The minimum deposit for this bonus is $1,000, which may be pretty high for most players. Players making a second deposit get a match up bonus of 75% up to $100. The minimum deposit for this second deposit bonus is $35, and players need to meet a playthrough requirement of 15 times the bonus and the deposit. With the three types of bonuses William Hill casino accommodates high rolling and low stake players. The wagering requirements are also pretty reasonable as other online casinos require players to wager 35-40 times the bonus and the deposit amount. Note that the casino does not offer William Hill no deposit bonus in the form of free spins or free play.
Terms and Conditions for William Hill Bonus
First, players should ensure their account and bonus balance is less than $5 when depositing. Accounts that have higher balances automatically disqualify the player from enjoying the bonuses. Players also need to wager the deposit and the bonus 40 times before cashing out. Thus, if you are betting $5, you will need $100 to become eligible for the bonus. Bets on all the games contribute to the wagering requirements for the bonus. However, games like the Blackjack and the Roulette have a lower weighting than others. Here’s a breakdown:
- Slot games except for the Wild Gambler and the Wild Gambler 2 contribute 100%
- Scratch cards: 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties except the Red Dog and Let it Ride): 25%
- Baccarat, Blackjack (all types except Pontoon and Blackjack Switch), Video Poker and Craps: 20%
- Casino Hold’em: 25%
- Casino War, Lucky Wheel, Pontoon, and Black Switch: 5%
The bonus is valid for seven days, so if the player has not used it within this period, the casino reclaims it along with any winnings accrued to the bonus. While there are three types of bonuses, players only receive a bonus for a single deposit. As such, players can’t sign up for all the bonuses. Also, players can’t withdraw the bonus or the winnings before meeting the wagering requirements. Such attempts entitle the casino to declare the bonus null and void. The requirements apply to the player’s account from the time the bonus is credited to the player’s account.
- A player is only eligible for this bonus once as long as he has created one account with William Hill casino and provided one home address, email address, and IP address. If different accounts are traced to the same individual, the casino has a right to withdraw the bonus bet.
- When withdrawing or depositing he has to use a registered credit card and bank card and his details should match
- Sometimes, William Hill casino may require the player to prove his residency
- The casino takes the bonus back, which causes the player’s account balance to reduce significantly.
- William Hill casino can withhold the bonus and winnings if a payment service can’t verify the holder’s details
- Players who have pending withdrawals cannot receive bonuses. To qualify for the bonus, they have to cancel the withdrawal on the cashier section or ask for assistance
- To obtain the bonus the player needs to play the money deposited first (not more than $5). Only then will the casino allow you to play with the bonus offered.
- The welcome bonus is not combined with other offers
Our Conclusion to Will Hill’s Bonus
William Hill’s extensive welcome bonus package not only caters to all kinds of players but also draws as many new players to the casino. New players are welcomed with a generous welcome bonus of up to $300 after making a minimum deposit of $10. They are however required to meet a wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus and the deposit to claim the bonus. The fact that players don’t need William Hill bonus code to claim the bonuses makes your gaming experience even more exciting. Other promotions, however, require players to provide William Hill no deposit bonus code to qualify. The only downside is that William Casino takes back the bonus for all the three bonuses. Many players find this feature rather disappointing hence, opt to make small deposits.